[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 19 11:45:00 PHT 2006

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM JULY 19-21, 2006

             I will be away from the afternoon of July 19 to attend the World University Presidents Summit in Bangkok and to deliver a paper. I will return to Manila on Friday evening.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.