[Blueboard] Web news update (12 July)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:09:08 PHT 2006

Web news update (12 July)

For the latest news and features on the Ateneo, log on to the official
university website: http://www.ateneo.edu. This week's stories:

News

*	Our country is our business: AGSB celebrates 40th year
*	Special lecture on 'Detecting Collusion in International Chess'
*	AHRC launches book of essays on alternative lawyering Aug. 8
*	Matheknik: Teaching and learning high school mathematics
*	 ACFJ fellow, alumna win JVO Awards for Excellence in Journalism

Sports

*	Ateneo-Philippine team to compete in Adidas Cup in Berlin
*	First Day Funk: ADMU 75 vs. NU 70

Announcements

*	Ateneo CORD training programs from July to September
*	Talk on nation and art by Dr. Bienvenido Lumbera
*	Small goes a long way: 'Intersect' Pondo ng Pinoy issue now out!

Check out 'Ateneo This Week' for weekly campus activities. We welcome
news, features, and announcements from the Ateneo community. Please send
your materials to gdumo at ateneo.edu or maraneta at ateneo.edu.