[Blueboard] Openings for Visiting Research Scholars Fellowships

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 12 11:22:39 PHT 2006

Dear Friends,

I apologize for this "shot gun" method of contacting all of you. but I
have been suddenly advised by my office that there are two (2) openings
(because of sudden cancellations) for Visiting Research Scholars fellowships
here at Nichibunken.

the period for the researcher to come here is (maybe unfortunately) set at
2006 December - 2007 July
2006 December - 2007 August.

I realize this is on very short notice but if any of you or any of your
colleagues (please post this message if possible) are able to arrange to
come and do work during these periods please apply.

to confirm: this is not for a Team research organizer but for individual
research work. You can download the application forms at the following
nichibunken site under <Visiting Research Scholar>.

<http://www.nichibun.ac.jp/number/number_1_e.html#vrf>

The actual selection will be done in September but we would like for
applications to be sent by the end of this month (JULY) for the office to
have time during the summer "holiday" month of August to process and
get
ready.
I know this is tight but hope that some will be able to apply.
 My best regards to you all.

Lydia N. Yu Jose, Ph.D.
Director
Japanese Studies Program