[Blueboard] Graduate Students' Orientation 2006

grad at admu.edu.ph grad at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 10 14:04:53 PHT 2006

I wish to thank the following Chairmen, their representatives and other
officials for coming to the Graduate Students' Orientation Session last
Saturday, July 8, 2006.

     Dr. Corazon Santos, Pilipino
     Dr. Benilda Santos, AILAP
     Mr. Mark Vincent Escaler, Communications
     Dr. Noel de Guzman, Economics
     Dr. Ma. Celeste Gonzalez, Education
     Ms. Josefina Hofilena, History
     Dr. Czarina Saloma-Akpedonu, Sociology-Anthropology
     Ms. Millet Tendero, Asst. to the Dean of Social Sciences
     Dr. Merab Chan, Biology
     Dr. Armando Guidote, Jr., Chemistry
     Dr. Nestor Valera, Chemistry
     Dr. Reginaldo Marcelo, Mathematics
     Dr. Teresita Perez, Environmental Science

     I'm sure the new students from their programs were happy to see them
there. I believe the meeting is one activity that will foster fruitful student-
Department relations.

     I also wish to thank Dr. Ma. Celeste Gonzales for conducting the briefing
for the Social Sciences students in lieu of Fr. Jose Cruz, S.J.

Sincerely,

Norman F. Quimpo, Ph.D.
Director for Graduate Services