[Blueboard] Philosophical Colloquium TODAY: A Conversation on Charter Change

Roy Allan B. Tolentino rtolentino at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:33:38 PHT 2006

PHILOSOPHICAL COLLOQUIUM SERIES: A CONVERSATION ON CHARTER CHANGE

Once again, the Philosophy Department invites everyone to our series of
Colloquia where members of our faculty have the opportunity to present papers
and engage in discussion and critique. The first Colloquium was held on 26 June
2006, and featured Dr. Lukas Kaelin's research on the effects of current
biotechnological developments on human life.

The second Colloquium will be held at the Social Science Building Case Study
Room TODAY, Monday, 10 July 2006, 4.30 - 6.00 PM. "A Conversation on Charter
Change" will be led by Dr. Benjamin Tolosa, Chair of the Political Science
Department, and Dr. Agustin Martin Rodriguez of the Philosophy Department.

We would be happy to have you join us in our Colloquia. Kindly call the
Philosophy Department (direct line 426 5665, or local 5360, 5361) so we can
provide enough seats. Thank you
very much.

Roy Allan Berango Tolentino
Instructor