[Blueboard] July 7 is First Friday

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jul 6 08:18:44 PHT 2006

Everyone is invited to the
FIRST FRIDAY MASS
on July 7, 2006 at 6:00 PM
at the Church of the Gesù

Presider and Homilist: Fr. Pat Giordano, SJ.
Choir: ACMG

-------------

12 Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

1. I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in their affliction.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place where an image of My Heart
   shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My heart,
    never to be effaced.
12. I will promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all powerful
    love will grant to all those who communicate in the First Friday in nine
    consecutive months the grace of penitence; they shall not die in My
disgrace
    or without receiving the sacraments; my Sacred Heart shall be their refuge
    in this last moment.

For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                          GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                             Church of the Gesu
                        Ateneo de Manila University

		            Telephone Numbers:

      For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 4076
		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

		            Fax Number:  426-6088