[Blueboard] ORP bookstore and backroom services, closing dates

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas orp at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 5 00:24:13 PHT 2006

Please be advised that the Office of Research and Publications will be
CLOSED FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS beginning THURSDAY, July 13.

ALL Backroom services (photocopying, risographing, binding, lamination,
cutting) WILL BE AVAILABLE from Wednesday, July 5 to Saturday, July  8.
>From Monday, July 10, Backroom Services WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE until
the LS Bookstore becomes operational. This holds true for both cash
payments and charge accounts.

Textbook sales will only be available UNTIL JULY 12.  Please advise your
students that required textbooks that can only be purchased at ORP should
be bought between now and July 12. After that date, all consigned
materials will be returned to the suppliers and the office will be closed
to customers.

This is to enable us to take a full inventory, facilitate the transfer of
necessary inventory, and prepare for the inauguration of the MVPCSL.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and hope you bear with us. Please do
not hesitate to email us for any inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding and for your support of the ORP bookstore
and backroom services throughout the years. We hope that the Loyola
Schools Bookstore will serve you in an even greater capacity and we look
forward to your continuing support and patronage.

karen