[Blueboard] First Friday Recollection for LS Faculty, Administrators and Professionals

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 3 16:38:47 PHT 2006

         We experience how fast and easy it is to be lost in the daily grind
     and lose our focus.  Our hearts deeply yearn for momentary yet meaningful
     rests, to keep us on track and give us deeper grounding in our journey.

         On July 7, 2006, Friday,let us come together to share the word with
     our stories and to break bread in the Eucharist.

         FR. ARNEL AQUINO, SJ will preside and lead us in this activity.

                                 College Chapel
                                 6:00-7:30 pm

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University