[Blueboard] JesCom's Chinese New Year Promo

Madeleine M. Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 30 10:31:52 PHT 2006

Kiong Hee Huat Tsai!

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc. is offering a special discount and some freebies in celebration of the Chinese New Year. Get a free Tanging Yaman Discount Card for every purchase of our Chinese Filipinos (Chi-Fil) coffee table book or avail of a ten percent (10%) discount when you buy any of the following products:

Weaving A Dream
A compilation of essays by Ari Dy, SJ, with contributions from Johnny Go, SJ, ranging from     recollections to homilies and liturgical suggestions. This book is a proof that Chinese                         customs, values and traditions are compatible with the Christian faith.

Building A Bridge
The continuation of the explorations started in Weaving A Dream. In this book, Fr. Ari shares his more recent reflections on being a Chinese Filipino Catholic and several lunar Chinese new year homilies.

Songs for Worship 1 & 2     (Cassette Tapes / CDs / Songbooks)
Volume 1 contains songs for the celebration of the mass and includes a minus-one accompaniment. This features familiar tunes as Anima Christi, Tanging Yaman and Purihin ang Panginoon in reverently sung Mandarin-Chinese lyrics. Volume 2 continues the fusion of cultures and features such favorites as One More Gift, Ang Puso Ko'y Nagpupuri and Ang Panginoon ang Aking Pastol.

You can also get a free JesCom desktop calendar by simply visiting any of our Tanging Yaman stores and filling out our Client Information Form (CIF). So, check out our stores at the JesCom office-Sonolux Bldg., Loyola House of Studies, SM Megamall and Gateway Mall. See you there!

Promo period is from January 28 - February 28, 2006.

For more information about JesCom, please visit our website at www.jesuits.ph/jescom or call us at 426-5971 to 72.