[Blueboard] Fifth Iue Asia Pacific Culture Prize
jruiz at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:33:21 PHT 2006
>From the Office of the Academic Vice President
FIFTH IUE ASIA PACIFIC CULTURE PRIZE
The Iue Asia Pacific Culture Prize was established by the Asia Pacific Forum, Awaji Conference Japan, to acknowledge individuals and organizations that have made an outstanding contribution to international exchange and/or regional development through various practical activities in the Asia Pacific region.
Applications for the Fifth Iue Asia Pacific Cultural Prize are accepted according to the following specifications:
Asia Pacific Forum, Awaji Conference Japan
The Asahi Shimbun
An individual or organization that has made an outstanding contribution to international exchange and/or regional development through practical activities of a cultural and/or social nature in the Asia Pacific region. Nationality or place of residence/office are not limited or stipulated.
Prescribed Letter of Recommendation (can be downloaded from homepage http://www.awaji-conference.com/e_index.html)
* Application forms and documentation will not be returned.
To be postmarked no later than February 28, 2006, Tuesday.
Selection of prizewinners
The Selection Committee will undertake review and selection.
Number of prizewinners and prize details
(1) Number of prizewinners: One individual or one organization
(2) Details of prize: Prize certificate and prize money worth five million yen
Announcement of the results of review and selection
(1) The name of the prizewinner/prizewinning organization will be announced in August 2006 (tentative).
(2) The recommending party will be notified of the selection results in writing.
(3) The outline of the activities of the prizewinner/prizewinning organization will be posted in the Annual Report of the Awaji Conference.
October 2006 (tentative)
Address for submission of applications and contact details
Secretariat of the Asia Pacific Forum, Awaji Conference Japan
Address: 4-16-3 Shimoyamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo, Japan 650-0011
E-mail: apf-acj at awaji-conference.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard