[Blueboard] 2nd NOTICE OF MEETING FOR UNIT HEADS/ADMINISTRATORS & WEB COORDINATORS

sonia araneta maraneta at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 25 12:59:36 PHT 2006

Notice of Meeting      : All Unit Heads/Administrators and web coordinators

>From                           : Sonia Araneta

                                      Office of University Development
and Alumni Relations

After a thorough bidding and selection process, the company Softrigger
Interactive, was awarded the contract to design and develop the new
Ateneo website. Construction began in early October, 2005 and we are
pleased to inform you that the development has been efficient and
smooth. Most importantly, the proposed timetable has been met. Targeted
date of completion is next month.

For this reason, we are scheduling a general assembly of all web
coordinators on: