[Blueboard] Notice of meeting

sonia araneta maraneta at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:06:51 PHT 2006

Please post.

Notice of Meeting      : All Unit Heads/Administrators and web coordinators

>From                           : Sonia Araneta

                                      Office of University Development
and Alumni Relations

<>After a thorough bidding and selection process, the company Softrigger
Interactrive, was awarded the contract to design and develop the new
Ateneo website. Construction began in early October, 2005 and we are
pleased to inform you that the development has been efficient and
smooth. Most importantly, the proposed timetable has been met. Targeted
date of completion is 6 February, President's Day.

For this reason, we are scheduling a general assembly of all web
coordinators on: