[Blueboard] Ang Ladlad (formerly Lunduyan) Sale for Jossie Lacson, Part 2

dremoto at ateneo.edu dremoto at ateneo.edu
Fri Jan 20 19:03:06 PHT 2006

Dear Friends:

Our group will once again have a sale of books, clothes, decor, arts,
crafts, small paintings, needlework, posters, postcards, magazines,
journals, bookmarks, cassette tapes, VHS, CDs, DVDs, etc for Ms Jossie
Lacson and her husband, Ernie. The sale is on January 30 and January 31,
Monday and Tuesday, at the Kostka Walk near Colayco.

We are raising funds to help Jossie and Ernie in their medical bills. The
proceeds of our first sale were handed over to Jossie two weeks ago. You
may help by buying or donating things to sell. You may give your items
for sale to Racky Tizon or Cai Mariano of the English Department.
Donations in cash may also be sent to Jossie through Racky Tizon.

Many thanks for your help.

Danton Remoto
Associate Professor, English
Founder, Ang Ladlad
(formerly Ang Lunduyan, 2003)

Ang Ladlad is the national network of lesbian, gay, bisexual and
transgender Filipinos. We are committed to pursuing legal and legislative
means to pass the Anti-Discrimination Bill in the Philippine Congress. We
also monitor Philippine media for anti-LGBT statements and have an
alliance with Rainbow Rights, which provide free legal aid to victims of
discrimination and harassment.