[Blueboard] Christ Awareness Week

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 16 09:01:19 PHT 2006

CHRIST AWARENESS WEEK
January 16-20, 2006

“I am with you always, yes, to the end of time.”
(Mt 28,20)

FACES OF CHRIST
	A display of the many faces of Christ
	as illustrated by the various student organizations and groups,
        the LS offices and departments.

LITURGIES WITH GUEST SHARERS
	Sharing at Mass about their reflections on their experience of Christ
in their personal life journey are:

Ms. Tracy Villanueva (ASLA) – Jan 17, Tuesday, 12:00pm
Ms. Mia Rebollos-Langas (College Guidance Office) –
        Jan 18, Wednesday, 12:30
Ms. Milet Tendero (School of Social Sciences) –
        Jan 19, Thursday, 12:00pm
Mr. Alpheus Macalalad (ACLC)- Jan 20, Friday, 11:30am

IESUS: A PRAYER CONCERT FOR CHRIST
January 20, Friday
4:45-6:00pm, Faura AVR

	An hour of praying through songs.
	Leading us in our prayerful music are the:
	Ateneo College Glee Club, Ateneo College Ministry Group, Ateneo
Catechetical Instruction League, Days with the Lord, Youth for Christ, and the
Himig Heswita.

Come, and join us!!!

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University