[Blueboard] Ang Lunduyan Sale for Jossie Lacson, English Dept, Thurs-Fri

dremoto at ateneo.edu dremoto at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:11:29 PHT 2006

Dear Friends:

Ang Lunduyan will have a sale of books, postcards, decor, CDs, DVDs, etc
for Jossie Lacson, longtime English Dept secretary. Her husband, Ernie,
has undergone a heart bypass operation and is having dialysis treatments.

The sale will be held at the Kostka Walk this Thursday and Friday. You can
help by donating things to sell, or by buying the items we are selling.
You may also donate cash care of Miss Raquel Tizon, English Department
secretary.

Let us show Jossie our love and thanks for her many years of service to us
all.

Cheers,

Danton Remoto
English Department
Associate Professor
Founder, Ang Lunduyan

Ang Lunduyan (founded 2003) is the national network of lesbian, gay,
bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Filipinos. We are committed to passing
the Anti-Discrimination Bill filed in the Philippine Congress, and to
exhaust all legal and legislative means to give fairness and justice to
all LGBT Filipinos. We have a media bureau that monitors unfair reportage
in Philippine media, and a legal bureau that gives legal aid to victims of
harassment and discrimination.