[Blueboard] For Jossie's husband

asa at admu.edu.ph asa at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 10 17:09:41 PHT 2006

To the Ateneo Community,

Ernesto “Ernie” Lacson, husband of Jossie, English Department Administrative
Assistant (and former ASA president for six years), has been hospitalized in
Medical City, Ortigas since December 21, 2005. He has had, since then, a
successful heart bypass operation (involving five arteries) and daily dialysis
because of kidney dysfunction.

But until this time, Ernie is under going treatment and needs to stay in the
hospital for proper monitoring.  I am, therefore, appealing to all to include
him in your prayers for the success of his treatment and speedy recovery. I
would also like to ask for any financial assistance you could give to his
family which may be used to defray medical expenses (which has accumulated to
approximately PhP 1.5 million as of this date).

Let us also pray for Jossie that she stays strong in spite of all the trials
that she encountered for the past three months. In October 2005, her younger
brother, Nonoy del Valle suffered from stroke and was hospitalized. A month
later, her father, Johny del Valle suffered mild stroke and was also
hospitalized. Both her brother and father are in the recovery stage.

You can forward your donations to Racky of the English Department (local 5310)
or to Rodel of MIS office (local 5173).

Thank you for your generosity.

NUMER MELAYA
ASA President