[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 10 08:49:42 PHT 2006

  To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

  From:               THE PRESIDENT

  Re:                   TRIP FROM JANUARY 11-15, 2006

              I will go to the US on Wednesday January 11 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis University. I will return to Manila on Sunday evening, January 15.

              MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

              My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.