[Blueboard] Intersect National Situationer 2005: "Which Way to the Truth?"

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 9 15:19:41 PHT 2006

Which Way to the Truth?

With all the past year’s confusing events, we face the New Year hoping for
answers to our question, where is the truth?

This New Year, the Intersect in its National Situationer for 2005 presents
some answers to this search. Titled “Which Way to the Truth?” the issue
features various articles that hope to present opportunities for us to see our
situation clearly. It begins with an article by Fr. John J. Carroll, S.J.
posing the question “Will the Truth Set us Free?” followed by the
article “Core Concerns in Considering Charter Change” by Fr. Jose J. Magadia,
S.J. which presents the pros and cons of charter change. The other articles
included in this issue tackle topics such as vigilant citizenship through
social auditing, monitoring government programs and election automation.

Join us in our search for truth and read the Intersect now! Call us at 426-
6001 local 4665 or e-mail us at intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop by our
office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila
University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith. #