[Blueboard] sci 10 plenary

sio marquez nmarquez at ateneo.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:22:10 PHT 2006

* * * We won't have a society if we destroy the environment.
                                   - Margaret Mead, named by TIME as "Mother of
the World" in 1969. She had a great deal of concern about the role of science
and technology in world politics.

                     The Science and Society Plenary Series
                                    and the
                        School of Science and Engineering

                                 invite you to

                         SOCIETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CARE
                             in a Changing Planet

                                 a lecture by

                         Atty. Angela Consuelo S. Ibay
                              Program Coordinator
                          KLIMA Climate Change Center
                              Manila Observatory

                             Escaler Lecture Hall
                           Science Education Complex
                             Monday, 9 January 2006
                              830am, 930am, 130pm

" We cannot command nature except by obeying her. "
                                                         - Francis Bacon

Norman Dennis E. Marquez, MD
Sci 10 Coordinator
School of Science and Engineering