[Blueboard] COMMUNITY CERTIFICATES FOR YEAR 2006

oespedido at ateneo.edu oespedido at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:03:19 PHT 2006

MEMO TO:	University Personnel
		Loyola Heights Campus

The Personnel Office has made arrangements with the Quezon City
Treasurer's Office for the issuance of 2006 Community Tax Certificates.
Two Collecting Officers from the Quezon City Treasurer's Office will be
stationed on campus for two days, January 12 to 13 (Thursday to Friday),
from 9:00 am to 400 pm.  Details are as follows:

    UNITS					VENUE

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Grade School, UAth, PPLH			Grade School Admin. Bldg.

Loyola Schools					Xavier Hall (G/F Lobby)

Art Gallery, Univ. Archives, IPC, CCS, OMIOD
  ACESS, UP, Central Admin Units

Friday, January 13, 2006

Loyola Schools					Xavier Halls (G/F Lobby)

Art Gallery, Univ. Archives, IPC, CCS, OMIOD
ACESS, UP, Central Admin Units

High School, BEU, JR				High School Admin. Bldg.

We hope that you will avail of this service which we have arranged for
your convenience.  Thank you.

IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Personnel Director

/om