[Blueboard] Loyola Schools Multi-Sectoral Christmas Celebration Dec. 13

Joanna Ruiz jruiz at ateneo.edu
Tue Dec 12 10:19:57 PHT 2006

December 12, 2006

Calling all Loyola Schools students, faculty, staff, professionals, and administrators, let's all come together for a simple Christmas celebration--

Renew, Rediscover, and Rebuild Hope!
The Loyola Schools Multi-Sectoral Christmas Celebration
on December 13, 2006, Wednesday
4:30pm
at the College Covered Courts
(*Please note that the venue has been changed from Quad I to the College Covered Courts due to weather concerns.)

Please come in the following colors:
Students-BLUE
Faculty-ORANGE
Non-teaching staff-YELLOW
Administrators, professionals, and parents-RED

The celebration will begin with a mass, followed by a program. This year's beneficiaries are typhoon victims in Bicol, who are being assisted in part by the University Dream Team's Agap Bicol effort.

This year too, we're looking back at the 80s as this was a time of hope and new beginnings for the country. It was also a time of really great music and memorable fashion statements (hmmm.). So please try to come in your 80s best, and you just might win a prize!

See you all!