[Blueboard] SLB-ADMU AGAP BIKOL update
Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan
slb at admu.edu.ph
Tue Dec 12 09:54:01 PHT 2006
SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN (SLB)
and ADMU Disaster Response and Management (DREAM) Team
Reports as of December 11, 2006 (aside from earlier reports of deaths and other damages)
- Diseases stalking 'Reming' survivors. In Albay province, there were over 4,329 families and 22,307 families housed in temporary shelters. (Inquirer)
- 47 school buildings destroyed.
- Province is running out of flour and construction materials.
- Communication lines are still down. All banks have shut down online operations.
Relief and Rehabilitation Program
- SLB-ADMU Dream Team Batch dispatched December 6 for Naga operations with P400,000 budget for relief and rehab. Batch 2 dispatched December 7 for Albay operations together with one truckload of relief goods which arrived December 9.
- Team of Professional Psychologists from various institutions (ADMU, DLSU, UST, UGAT Foundation and CLC, among others) formed for Psycho-Social interventions as per request of the Diocese of Legaspi. Training and interventions started December 7.
- Second batch of relief targeted for shuttling to Bikol this December 16.
- Rehabilitation operations in partnership with Gawad Kalinga (GK) will be done December 20-22.
- Various goods still being collected to be shuttled to Albay and Naga.
- More funds for more relief and rehabilitation operations.
- More food (priority: canned goods and noodles) and water
- Medicines for cough, colds and fever (and medical supplies like anti-tetanus shots, injectables, needles, gauze and cotton)
You may directly donate the goods to the Cervini (Male Residence Hall) Function Room at the back of Church of the Gesu. Temporary AGAP BIKOL Relief Operation center can accept donation from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight. Contact person is Residence Hall Director Tim Gabuna. You may communicate with him through 426-6001 local 5900.
Priority: Food (Canned Goods, Noodles and other kinds with long shelf life) and Water
Direct deposits (online from any of the BPI branches) may be made to:
SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN (Account Name/Payee)
Bank of the Philippine Islands (Loyola-Katipunan Branch)
BPI Peso Checking Account Number 3081-1111-61
BPI Dollar Savings Account Number 3084-0420-12
For proper acknowledgment:
- Please fax a copy of the validated deposit slip to SLB through telefax 426-5968
- Kindly indicate contact information: Name, Address, Email, Mobile
- Those who wish to remain anonymous may skip this procedure
Or you may send it to
Loyola House of Studies (LHS)
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Telephone Number 426-6101
Time: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Official Receipts will be immediately issued to you by the LHS Lobby Porter.
Should there be any concerns, please contact:
MS. MARJORIE TEJADA
Telephone Number 426-6101 local 3440 (Office Hours)
Email: slb at slb.ph
MR. RC BATAC
SLB Project Officer for Socio-Economic Development
Email: rc2_adnu at atenista.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard