[Blueboard] TYPE B+ BLOOD DONOR NEEDED FOR SICK SOPHOMORE

Zynen S. Baniel zbaniel at ateneo.edu
Mon Dec 11 15:02:07 PHT 2006

Dear esteemed members of the Ateneo community,

One of our sophomore AB COM students is confined
at the Cardinal Medical Center for Dengue H-Fever.
She periodically needs blood transfusion because
of low platelets count and needs donors of Type B+.
We would like to ask potential donors to inform
Mr. Ador Torneo of OSCI at locals 5091-5092 of
their contact numbers so they could be called when needed.

Thank your very much and God Bless!

Ador R. Torneo
Student Affairs Professional
Office for Social Concern and Involvement