[Blueboard] Web news update (6 December)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 6 09:23:15 PHT 2006

Web news update (6 December)

For the latest news and features on the Ateneo, log on to the official
University Web site: http://www.ateneo.edu. This week’s stories:

BULLETINS

o       Support "Agap Bikol" to help the victims of typhoon "Reming." (Get
updates and find out how you can help.)

o       Application forms for SY 2007-2008 for college freshman and transfer
applicants are available at the Office of Admission and Aid, G/F Kostka Hall
until Dec. 15, 2006. ACET will be on Jan. 14, 2007, Sunday, for Metro Manila
examinees. For inquiries, please call 4266001 local 5154-55.

PRESIDENT’S CORNER

o       Visit to Romania (Part 2)

NEWS

o       Ateneo breaks ground for Leong Hall of the School of Social Sciences

o       Universidad de Alcalá de Henares rector pays courtesy call on Fr.
Nebres

o       Ateneans in the Agora Awards

FEATURES

o       Are we a crowd or a community?

o       AGSB’s “RNR” a smash hit

o       The gift of Max Soliven to our country

SPORTS

o       7th Grader Marcel Puyat wins in the 10th Orchard Golf Founder’s Cup

ANNOUNCEMENTS/ ATENEO THIS WEEK

o       Photojournalists without Borders forum, Dec. 6

o       Ancient Filipino alphabets through the works of Trinidad H. Pardo de
Tavera, Dec. 6 (opening)

o       CCE Day at Ateneo Rockwell campus, Dec. 6

o       Pinoy Voters Academy, Dec. 6

o       Lights for Hope Outreach Christmas Party, Dec. 16

We welcome news, features, and announcements from the Ateneo community.
Please send your materials to gdumo at ateneo.edu or maraneta at ateneo.edu.