[Blueboard] Ave Maria!

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Wed Dec 6 08:29:42 PHT 2006

                         Everybody is invited to
                     the Mass in celebration of the

                 Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception

                        On December 8, Friday,
                     6:00 PM, Church of the Gesù
               Fr. Mike Lambino, SJ will be the presider.

--------
The Immaculate Conception does not make Mary
distant from us; on the contrary, she comes closer.
Sin dehumanizes. Mary, the sinless one,
is more fully human.
Similarly, the more sinless we are,
the more compassionate we can be.
This may seem paradoxical,
but it can be daily verified in practice:
the more we sin, the less kind we tend to be
toward others who fail.
Mary being without sin,
can truly be a compassionate mother
in our sinfulness.

Christopher O'Donnell, O. Carm.

 For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                           GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                              Church of the Gesu
                         Ateneo de Manila University

 		            Telephone Numbers:

       For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
 	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
 	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 5160-61
 		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

 		            Fax Number:  426-6088