[Blueboard] Mass for Mr. Pekson

jcauilan at ateneo.edu jcauilan at ateneo.edu
Tue Dec 5 09:10:49 PHT 2006

We invite you all to join us as we celebrate the memory of Roberto Louis
"Biboy" Pekson, a dear friend, colleague, mentor and true brother in
Christ who served the Ateneo Grade School for twenty years with a genuine
Ignatian spirit of generosity.  The Holy Eucharist will be offered for him
at 6:00 p.m. of December 8 in the Loyola Memorial Chapels at Guadalupe.
We pray that on this special feast of the Immaculate Conception, the
Blessed Virgin and all the angels and saints will welcome him into
heavenly glory.