[Blueboard] The Mother Jesus Gave Us

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 31 08:02:43 PHT 2006

                         Everybody is invited to
                           the Novena Masses
                         in preparation for the
               Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

                           The masses are held
                        every 6:00 in the evening
                   at the Immaculate Conception Chapel
                        of the Church of the Gesù.

                          On our 2nd day of novena,
                          31 August 2006, Thursday,
                   Fr. Richie Genilo, SJ will be the presider.

--------

It is very, very important for us
to have a deep love for our Lady.
For she was the one who taught Jesus
how to walk,
how to pray,
how to wash,
how to do all the little things
that make our human life so beautiful.
She had to do them.
And the same thing now --
she will always be willing
to help us and teach us
how to be all for Jesus alone,
how to love only Jesus,
how to touch him and see him,
to serve him in the distressing disguise.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

 For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                           GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                              Church of the Gesu
                         Ateneo de Manila University

 		            Telephone Numbers:

       For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
 	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
 	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 5160-61
 		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

 		            Fax Number:  426-6088