[Blueboard] entrance passes to the Manila Intl Bookfair...

maricor baytion alunsina2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 17:07:50 PHT 2006

...courtesy of Jesuit Communications may be requested from Ms. Vangie Villuga of the Ateneo Press (4265984, 4266001 ext 4613; unipress at admu.edu.ph). Tickets are limited, however, so please call first to confirm availability.

  Thank you and enjoy the bookfair!

  Ateneo de Manila University Press
  Bellarmine Hall, AdMU campus, Loyola Heights, Q.C.
Tel 63-2-4265984; 4266001 ext 4612/3/6
Email: unipress at admu.edu.ph
Visit our website: http://www.ateneopress.org

Visit the Manila Intl Bookfair, Aug 30 to Sept 3, 2006, 10 am to 8 pm, World Trade Center, Pasay City.

  When I get a little money, I buy books; and if there is any left, I buy food and clothes.
                                                                         -Desiderius Erasmus