[Blueboard] WATER BULLETIN - Wednesday, 30 August 2006
uppa at admu.edu.ph
Wed Aug 30 14:02:31 PHT 2006
Wednesday, 30 August 2006
The Microbiology Laboratory of the Biology Department released the 29 August 2006 Bacteriological Analysis of Water Report. The report found:
"Eleven out of 36 samples collected from the different cisterns and overhead tanks of the Ateneo de Manila University campus in Katipunan and Rockwell, Makati do not conform with the Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water with regard to coliform bacteria."
Contaminated sources include the following:
1. Common cistern (supplying water to LHS, LST, AIR, Garage, Sonolux, Cefam, CLCI, College Covered Courts, and Blue Eagle Gym)
2. Loyola Schools SEC cistern
3. Loyola Schools Mateo Ricci cistern
4. Loyola Schools SEC A overhead tank
5. Loyola Schools SEC B overhead tank
6. Loyola Schools SEC C overhead tank
7. Loyola Schools PLDT CTC overhead tank
8. Loyola Schools JGSOM overhead tank
9. High School MST cistern
10. ISO cistern
11. APS Salcedo cistern
Users of facilities above are advised to avoid drinking from tap water until the water sources have been cleaned and water samples have been re-tested and declared safe and potable. Contaminated cisterns and overhead tanks will be cleaned immediately.
Please email comments to uppa at admu.edu.ph
Water Bulletin of 30 August 2006 is also posted at http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/advisory.htm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard