[Blueboard] Fumigation of the Loyola Schools

Joy Rodriguez-Salita msalita at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:28:34 PHT 2006

Memo to:		The Loyola Schools Community

From:			Lourdes C. Sumpaico
			Director

Subject:		Fumigation of the Loyola Schools

There will be a scheduled fumigation of the entire Loyola Schools on Monday, 21
August 2006; please be informed of the following arrangements:

1.	Engr. Jun Granada, Loyola Schools Maintenance Staff  Supervisor, will be
in-charge, together with his maintenance team, of fumigating ALL exterior and
interior areas in the Loyola Schools e.g. offices, classrooms, AV rooms,
conference rooms, chapel, prayer rooms, theatres, comfort rooms, storage areas,
cafeterias, corridors, walkways, roofdecks, gardens, drainages.  The Rizal
Library and Residence Halls will be in-charge of assigning personnel in their
respective areas.
2.	For the LS Office Heads:  We are recommending two options to ensure the
safety and security of all areas and properties.  You may either:

a.	Endorse the key/s of your respective offices to Engr. Granada by Friday, 18
August 2006, before 5 pm or;
b.	Assign a representative to man your office during the fumigation.

      Please coordinate with our office regarding this matter.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation in making our place a
dengue-free community.

Noted:

MA. ASSUNTA C. CUYEGKENG, Ph.D.
Vice President for the Loyola Schools

--
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and
fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in