[Blueboard] HELP

fsoriano at ateneo.edu fsoriano at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 16 12:08:11 PHT 2006

August 16, 2006

To The Ateneo Community:

Greetings of peace!

We would like to appeal for your assistance in any form for our contact
persons in the OSCI Th141 Immersion Program who were hit by a vehicle.

Last night five of our contact persons were hit by a car and three of them
are in critical condition (Lito Santiago, RS Santiago, Orly Salalila). At
present, they are confined at Immaculate Concepcion Medical Center,
Balanga, Bataan. The three of them are scheduled for a surgical
operation.

The OSCI is mobilizing the students who immersed in the said fisherfolk
area to raise funds for them.

We hope for your favorable response.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,