[Blueboard] Announcement

AMPC ampc at admu.edu.ph
Tue Aug 15 04:44:48 PHT 2006

  Dear Friends,

  This is to remind you that to earn the rewards of being a Member In Good Standing (MIGS) of the Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AMPC), you should

  ?      attend the Pre-Membership Seminar (PMES),

  ?      have a Share Capital of P5,000.00,

                                            ?      patronize our Cooperative, and

        ?      be present at the annual General Assembly (GA).

  The bountiful benefits you can enjoy from the AMPC at this time are:

  v     Loans,

  v     a Patronage refunds on loans,

  v     a Patronage refunds on receipts, and

  v     a Cash dividend on your share capital.

  The AMPC is now on it's 30th year of operations. We continue to expand and we want you to be part of our growth in the AMPC community.

  Please click here www.admu.edu.ph/guest/ampc/non_migs.htm  to check if your name is in the non-MIGS list. Kindly call Gie or Lei at 426-6001 local 5109 to inquire about your deficiency.

  We look forward to your becoming a Member in Goods Standing.

  Very sincerely,

  Sgd.

  RENAN S. PRADO

  Chair, Membership Committee