[Blueboard] Pathways' ANI & Kythe - Ateneo make it to final ten of TAYO Awards

Solvie Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 15 18:04:38 PHT 2006

Please post.

Dear Friends of Pathways,

We are pleased to share with you that Pathways' summer school program
for deserving public high school students - Alay ni Ignacio (ANI) along
with Kythe Ateneo made it to the final cut in the Ten Accomplished Youth
Organizations (TAYO) awards. The announcement & subsequent awarding was
made this afternoon at Malacanang Palace.

The TAYO Awards was created in 2002 by the Office of Senator Kiko
Pangilinan in partnership with the National Youth Commission. It is the
foremost prize for outstanding youth organizations in the Philippines
today.

We thank you all for your prayers and continued support of Pathways.
Rest assured we remain committed to do our best in the service of our
less privileged brothers and sisters, for the greater glory of God.

Best regards,
Solvie Nubla

--
Solvie T. Nubla