[Blueboard] Pathways' Alay ni Ignacio program makes it as finalist in TAYO awards

Solvie Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Sun Aug 13 10:58:59 PHT 2006

Please post.

Dear Friends of Pathways,

Pathways is very pleased to share with you that our summer school
program, Alay ni Ignacio (ANI) is a finalist in this year’s Ten
Accomplished Youth Organizations (TAYO) Awards. ANI is one of the five
finalists for NCR and consequently, one of the 20 finalists overall
(NCR, Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao regions).

The TAYO Awards was created in 2002 by the Office of Senator Kiko
Pangilinan in partnership with the National Youth Commission. It is the
foremost prize for outstanding youth organizations in the Philippines
today.

Announcement of the ten winners is on Monday, August 14 in Malacanang
Palace. May we invite the community to pray that we make it to the final
cut.

+Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam+

--

Solvie T. Nubla