[Blueboard] Prayers for Mr. Juan del Valle

Ateneo Staff Association (ASA) asa at admu.edu.ph
Sat Aug 12 08:50:18 PHT 2006

To the Ateneo Community

In your prayers, please remember MR. JUAN DEL VALLE who rested in peace at the
age of 84, on Friday,  August 11, 2006.  Mang Johnny, as he was fondly called,
served the Ateneo de Manila for years as a laboratory technician at the
Biology Department.

Mr. Del Valle is the father of Marie Jossie Lacson, Admin. Asst. of English
Department and Vice President of the Ateneo Staff Association (ASA).

His remains is being waked in his home in Ateneo Housing, Barangka, Marikina.
Interment is on Tuesday, 15 August.

Vicky Calderon
ATENEO STAFF ASSOCIATION (ASA)
Documentation Committee Head

The great thing in this world is not so much
where we are, but in what direction we are moving.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes