[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 11 08:58:37 PHT 2006

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIPS IN AUGUST 2006

            AUGUST 12-16

            I will be away from Saturday, August 12 to Wednesday, August 16 to attend a meeting of Jesuits in Georgetown University.

            AUGUST 20-27

            I will attend the International Congress of Mathematicians in Madrid which starts on Monday, August 21. I will return to Manila on Sunday, August 27.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.