[Blueboard] JesCom Sale (August 8-22)

Madeleine M. Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Tue Aug 8 16:26:50 PHT 2006

In celebration of the Buwan ng Wika beginning August 8 to 22, we are offering 10% discount on all JesCom products with Filipino theme. Plus, we are giving away a Windhover magazine and Pope Benedict's poster when you buy any of our products. A single receipt worth P1,500.00 will also entitle you to a free JesCom tote bag.

Included in the promo are albums of Bukas Palad, Noel Cabangon, selected songbooks and videos: documentary, TV movie, MTVs. VHS tapes are on sale at the Sonolux and LHS stores for only P100.00.

JesCom products and many others are available at our Tanging Yaman stores at the ADMU-Sonolux Bldg., Loyola House of Studies, SM Megamall and Gateway Mall. For inquiries, please call the JesCom office at 426-5971 to 72 loc. 113.