[Blueboard] Pmes announcement

Gie Veneracion mveneracion at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 7 10:43:11 PHT 2006

          ATENEO MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE

                        Members of the Ateneo Community who would like to join
          the AMPC are invited to attend the

           Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES).

            What is the Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) and
          why should I attend it before I can become a member?
          The PMES is a two-hour orientation program which explains the nature
          and spirit of cooperativism. During the Seminar, the various aspects of AMPC
          as a cooperative will be explained to you in detail.

           What does being an AMPC applicant entail?
           Applicants need to accomplish the Membership Form, pay a P50 application fee and attend the PMES.
          After fulfilling these requirements, the Membership Promotions Committee will endorse your application
          to the AMPC Board of Directors. Upon approval of your application,
          you will become a member of the AMPC and enjoy the benefits of being one.

            When is the next PMES?