[Blueboard] Changing lives from small crumbs-Intersect Pondo ng Pinoy issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Fri Aug 4 10:21:09 PHT 2006

Changing lives from small crumbs

Crumbs may seem like the littlest we could ever give our neighbor, almost like
giving nothing, some of us might say. But these crumbs, though almost
unnoticed, when brought together could have impact on the lives of many
people.

This quarter, Intersect, the quarterly magazine of the Institute on Church and
Social Issues, features Pondo ng Pinoy’s life changing stories. Titled “Small
Change?” it features how Pondo ng Pinoy has given hope to the people it has
helped—families, children and communities. Not only do the beneficiaries of
this project share their stories of hope but the volunteers who reach out to
them as well.

Believe that crumbs can change lives! Grab a copy of this special issue of the
Intersect now! Call us at 426-6001 to 30 local 4665 or e-mail us at
intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop by our office at the 2/F Mayo Hall,
Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City. Look for Chayie or Didith. #