[Blueboard] RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY DISEASES OF CHILDREN AGES 0-6

oespedido at ateneo.edu oespedido at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 1 11:46:56 PHT 2006

TO	:	University Community

FROM	:	Personnel Director

RE	:	RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY DISEASES
                 OF CHILDREN AGES 0 TO 6
		   (Wellness Program)

For our third Wellness program this year, we have organized a talk on
"RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY DISEASES OF CHILDREN AGES 0 TO 6 for our
employees.  The Schedule will be on Saturday, August 5, 2006, at 10:00
a.m. to 11:00 noon, at the Schmitt Hall, C109 Chemistry Bldg., Loyola
Schools.  Our speaker will be Dr. Sarah Claudine S. Santos, a
Pediatrician at Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center.

We have noted that many hospitalization of children age 0-6 are due to
diseases of the respiratory system.  We invite our employees who have
children to attend this session so they can learn how to take care of
their children to prevent pulmonary diseases. Their spouses are also
welcome to attend.

The success of this program depends on your attendance. We look forward to
your usual support. Thank you.

MS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Personnel Director

			MS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO