[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 27 09:18:57 PHT 2006

 To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM MAY 2-7, 2006

            I will be away starting May 2 to attend the Board Meeting of Georgetown University. I will return to Manila on Sunday evening, May 7.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.