[Blueboard] Erratum: OSA Schedule and Relocation

Julie Bagasbas jbagasbas at ateneo.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:51:37 PHT 2006

Please post.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Starting April 11, the Office of Student Activities will be located at K204, 2nd
Floor, Kostka Hall. We will still be using the same locals 5050 and 5051. Our
direct telefax line is 426-0795. Throughout the summer, student organizations
quarters or stations is located at the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Kostka Hall.

Student Organizations Room Assignments for Summer 2006 are as follows:

Kostka 201 - COA EB ans STRAINS
       202 - Sanggunian ng mga Mag-aaral and DSWS
       203 - Orsem Operations Room
       301 - ACTM, AEA, AIESEC, AJMA, ALEX, AMA, COSA, MEA, MECO, MISA
       302 - ACIL, ATSCA, TUGON, KAINGIN, MUSMOS, YFC, ACOMM
       303 - ACLC, ACMG, GABAY, ENTABLADO, KYTHE, SPEED, PEERS
       304 - ASEC, CELADON, HPAIR, LAC, THE ASSEMBLY, ACHES, AMS, ESS, LM,
             PMSA, PSYCHE, COMPSAT, AECES

Also,please be advised that our office will be closed on April 10, Monday, for
our moving out. All OSA transactions will be forwarded to ADSA on the said day.

Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you.

Office of Student Activities