[Blueboard] Update on Pathways' Piso Para Kay Isko Campaign

cvillanueva at ateneo.edu cvillanueva at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 28 16:03:53 PHT 2005

Please post! Thank you!

Before we enjoy the long weekend ahead, we would like to announce the
top-grossers for the Piso Para Kay Isko Campaign for the month of
September.

Here's the honor roll...

Placement Office	                                1127.80
ECCE Department	                                        562.75
Associate Dean for Student Affairs	                425.00
Rizal Library	                                        351.00
Registrar's Office	                                310.25
Graduate School of Business	                        306.00
OSCI	                                                265.00
Economics	                                        216.90
Modern Languages	                                188.40
University Press	                                169.60
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs / Grad Services	147.15
Mathematics	                                        143.50
Jesuit Residence	                                128.00

Congratulation to the top 13 offices this month as well as to the other
units who continue to support this fundraising endeavor. The total for
September reached P5068.80.   This amount will cover the tuition fees of
three students at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.

We would also like to announce that due to the favorable response of the
Ateneo community, we will be extending this campaign until December 2005.
 Thank you very much for your overwhelming support and we look forward to
your continued participation in this worthy endeavor.