[Blueboard] Demise of Mr. Gualberto C. Vergara

Anne O. Heramia aheramia at ateneo.edu
Sat Oct 22 12:41:01 PHT 2005

I am the resurrection
and the life.
He who believes in me,
though he may die,
he shall live.
And whoever lives and
believes in Me
shall never die.
-John 11:25-26

        Our deepest sympathy and sincere prayer for the family of

Mr. Gualberto C. Vergara
(GS '56, HS'60)

        Mr. Vergara, who peacefully joined our Creator early this morning, October 22, 2005, is the husband of Mrs. Lillian S. Vergara, Director of Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development (OMIOD) and father of Melanie, Gilbert Francis (GS '87, HS'91, BS '95) and Mary Ann (BS '98).

        His mortal remains lie at the La Funeraria Paz, Araneta Avenue, Quezon City. Masses will be offered at 8:00 in the evenings.

        Let us join his family in praying for the eternal repose of his soul.

Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development (OMIOD)
Ground Floor, John Pollock Renewal Center
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Rd. Loyola Heights, Q.C.
426-6001 loc. 4012
omiod at admu.edu.ph