[Blueboard] GK OFFICE on PLANSEM

Stephanie Limuaco slimuaco at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 21 01:19:18 PHT 2005

This is to inform the Ateneo Community that the Gawad Kalinga-Ateneo Office
will be closed for its semestral planning seminar with its GK YOUTH arm
starting 1pm of October 20, 2005 and will resume operations on October 26,
2005.

To sign in our upcoming builds, or for any concerns, you may reach our
office through email gkateneo at yahoo.com or our mobile number: 0917-8329343
(Steph Limuaco)

THANK YOU.

UPCOMING GK ATENEO BUILDS

October 29                    Payatas 13 Blue Eagle Village: Central Admin,
Staff, The Tetangco Family, Central Bank Staff, Manulife, Rotary of Makati
North

November 4-6                GK YOUTH CAMP in Payatas 13 Blue Eagle Village

November 18-20             Gabaldon Build: Oct 19th Turnover of Houses and
SIBOL Pre-School House