[Blueboard] In your Prayers

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 18 18:28:57 PHT 2005

Dear Friends in the Ateneo Community,

I commend to your prayers CHARITO BURGOS DIAZ who passed away very
unexpectedly and suddenly on the evening of 17 October 2005.  She was the
mother of Charlene Diaz who is a faculty member of the Department of
English.

The remains of Mrs. Diaz are being waked in La Funeraria Paz, Manila
Memorial Park, Sucat till Sunday, 23 October 2005.

Our many condolences to the Diaz family.

MA. LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Chairperson, Department of English, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Tele-fax (632)426-6120
http://www.ateneo.edu/depts/english/