[Blueboard] The forgotten hands that feed us-latest Intersect issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 18 11:53:00 PHT 2005

The forgotten hands that feed us

We often take for granted the hands that feed us. We forget the efforts made
by farmers who toil under the fiery rays of the sun and pouring rain to plant
and produce food that nourishes us.

In the latest issue of the Intersect, the Institute on Church and Social
Issues’ quarterly magazine, we highlight the realities that surround the
agricultural sector—from poverty to underdevelopment to inaccessibility of
resources. This sector that nourishes us is composed mainly of the country’s
poor. This quarter, the Intersect reminds you of their presence.

Other relevant issues like climate change, housing, and religious needs are
also featured. Buy the Intersect now and read about these issues that we have
otherwise forgotten. Call us at 426-6001 local 4665 or e-mail us at
intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop by our office at the 2/F ISO Building,
Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith. #