[Blueboard] Nihongo for Ateneo Faculty and Staff

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 14 15:59:55 PHT 2005

JAPANESE LANGUAGE EXCLUSIVELY FOR ATENEO FACULTY AND STAFF: CHANGE OF ROOM

	We are happy to let you know that the Japanese Language Class
exclusively for Ateneo faculty and staff will be held in CTC 115, instead of the
previously announced JSP Office.

	Since we have a bigger space, we can accommodate more people. As of now,
there are eight faculty members listed. We can accommodate four more, but
because the deadline for the early bird fee is already over, the fee is 4,000
pesos for the whole of the second semester. The class is from 9:30 to 12 noon
every Friday.

	For inquiries, please call Marian at local 5248 or e-mail
mmartinez at ateneo.edu.

	Thank you to Ditsy Sumpaico for the usual prompt and kind response to
our request for a better room.

Lydia N. Yu-Jose, Ph.D.
Director
Japanese Studies Program