[Blueboard] Free Concert at Greenbelt Chapel: THE WORK OF CHRISTMAS

Madeleine M. Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 7 10:36:02 PHT 2005

Jesuit Music Ministry (JMM) of Jesuit Communications invites you to THE WORK OF CHRISTMAS, a free concert on Friday, 21 October 2005 at 8 pm at the Sto. Nino de Paz Community Chapel (Greenbelt, Makati).

The concert will feature songs from JMM's collection of Christmas albums-- Pasko Na!, Pasko Naming Hangad, Vespers 4: The Work of Christmas, A Lauds Christmas, Matins, and Noel. Two of these albums are Awit Award winners. The Noel album was awarded Best in Packaging in 2004, and Vespers 4's Kahit Na Abril ay Parang Pasko Pa Rin by Jay Gomez and Bong Rosario is this year's winner for Best Instrumental Performance.

Let us fill your hearts with the warmth of our music as we all welcome the season of Advent! Come join us in this early Christmas celebration and see the live performances of Bukas Palad, Hangad, Jay Gomez & Bong Rosario, Himig Heswita, Canto Cinco, UP Filipiniana Dance Group, and Noel Cabangon.

These Christmas albums and more are available at Tanging Yaman stores at the JesCom office-Sonolux Bldg., Loyola House of Studies, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, GateWay Mall, and at all leading record stores nationwide.

Madeleine M. Marante
Marketing Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Tel: (632) 426-5971/72 Ext. 124
Fax: (632) 426-5970