[Blueboard] (no subject)

tgabuna at ateneo.edu tgabuna at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:30:08 PHT 2005

For posting. Thank you.

Please be informed that the office and maintenance staff of Residence
Halls, together with those of the Jesuit Residence, are on retreat
October 6-8, 2005 at the Jesuit Retreat House in Baguio City.  This is
their tradional prayer session prior to general house cleaning soon after
the close of the semester.  Retreat Master is Fr. Manny Perez, SJ. RH
office is closed.  There is one reliever maintenance person who will take
care of garbage.  Pray for our staff as we pray for all of you.

regards, tim gabuna